Monday, March 2, 2009

Respite

Because being cold really messes with my mind, as in, makes we want to go postal, I decided it was time for a break. I needed blue water, warm weather and jewelry shopping from my towel on the beach. I needed MEXICO! I would have taken my dh, but since he was busy working to support my habits (hee hee...just kidding...he was on a ski trip with Landon) I took my two girls and joined my two best friends and THEIR two girls each for a par-tay on the sea. That's right, cruisin' time. Nine girls for a week of fun, sun, food and crazy zipline action that would make Tarzan himself pee his loincloth. What a total blast. I am so lucky to have such fun and fabulous friends. Not to mention my super sweet darling girls.











2 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

I love seeing all of your pics although I wish I could have been there with all of you guys! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time! You look beautiful girl! You seriously haven't changed, you look as young as you did in college! I need to talk to you! I'll call you soon!

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

Sorry Katie,
Joslyn had been on my computer and hadn't logged out! That comment was from me!
Love ya,
Monica