Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cincinnati Halloween


This year we decided to do Halloween right. We went to Cincinnati for my best friend's production of Macbeth! This friend, Jennifer Eliason, is the most talented, amazing person I know. And I know a lot of talented, amazing people! She is the director/producer of the Lawrenceburg Shakespeare Company run completely by teenagers. The teens do the acting, lighting, sound, etc. all directed by Jennifer. It was a magnificent performance punctuated just enough by modern music and choreography to keep even children interested and entertained. I can't say enough about how impressive it was. On Halloween night the adults went out to dinner while the kids dressed up as...I'm not sure what. I know there were some ghosts involved, but I'm not sure what the others were. We had fun taking senior pictures of Landon's friend Cody (see last two pictures of this post) and running around the city seeing the sights. Thanks, Eliasons, for a wonderful weekend!





1 comment:

Monica said...

Love the senior pictures! I wish so badly you could have taken Laurisas senior pictures! You are so amazingly talented!
It looks like a fun Halloween night!